Charge coins and plastic credit cards are the pieces that most collectors desire. But what about credit cards made from paper? Why aren't collectors interested in them? Is it because no one wants them, or is it because they're so rare that few collectors know they exist? Few collectors realize...
We welcome new members to the American Credit Card Collectors Society all the time, from beginners to experts and everyone in between.
- Receive the ACCCS newsletter,
- Post unlimited adverts in the ACCCS newsletter
- Access all old newsletters from 1994 to the present day
- Receive an invitation to the biannual ACCCS Convention
- Connect with a community of fellow enthusiasts
- Forge relationships with experienced collectors
- Gain access to the members-only area of our website