Some people call them "charge coins". Some say "charge tokens". What should you call the first known credit pieces? The proper name is charge coin. Cause of confusion The confusion about charge coins vs. charge tokens originally comes from numismatic definitions. Numismatists have precise definitions to distinguish coins from tokens. According to the...
We welcome new members to the American Credit Card Collectors Society all the time, from beginners to experts and everyone in between.
- Receive the ACCCS newsletter,
- Post unlimited adverts in the ACCCS newsletter
- Receive an invitation to the biannual ACCCS Convention
- Connect with a community of fellow enthusiasts
- Forge relationships with experienced collectors
- Gain access to the members-only area of our website