Charge coins, what are they? How were they used, these pieces of metal of odd shapes and sizes. The use of the coins were varied. In your local haberdashery you could purchase a necktie to a pair of shoes. At the drug store it was used to purchase a...
We welcome new members to the American Credit Card Collectors Society all the time, from beginners to experts and everyone in between.
- Receive the ACCCS newsletter,
- Post unlimited adverts in the ACCCS newsletter
- Access all old newsletters from 1994 to the present day
- Receive an invitation to the biannual ACCCS Convention
- Connect with a community of fellow enthusiasts
- Forge relationships with experienced collectors
- Gain access to the members-only area of our website